Date: 29 September
Venue: Online, booking
- Description of the awards and application entailment
- What makes a fundable pre-doctoral application?
- Evidencing potential to develop as a clinical/practitioner researcher.
- Addressing training and development during the pre-doc
- Engagement with research, what to evidence
- Q and A with panel
Who are the awards aimed at?
Pre-doctoral Fellowships are designed to support people who are looking to start or advance a career as clinical academics or practitioner researchers in health and social care research. The awards are also for those with undergraduate methodology training wishing to enter health research.
The NIHR PLAF scheme supports early career researchers employed within local authorities or local authority supporting services to become competitive applicants for fully funded PhD study (a doctoral fellowship).