Date: 5 October
A keynote presentation by Professor Chris Whitty, Chief Scientific Advisor, Department of Health and Social Care
The event will feature:
- Presentations from Dr Madina Kara, Senior Research Collaboration Manager, NOCRI: Collaborations/NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI), and Professor Gary Ford, Chair of the AHSN Network.
- Presentations from a number of ARCs with examples of good practice and research in multiple long term conditions.
- An overview of work carried out by NIHR ARC EM both nationally & internationally (including Covid)
- An overview of the Multiple Long-Term Conditions National Priorities process
- Panel Q&A Session with presenters
- Discussion around future challenges to multimorbidity research in the post Covid era