Date: 15 July, 10am-1pm
Location: Online, booking
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for researchers and health professionals who want to develop and submit a research funding application. If you want to make a strong, competitive application which has the best chance of getting your research idea funded, then this event is for you.
What do you need to get the most from the workshop?
This event is aimed at those who want to develop and submit a research funding application so we ask that you have a research question or idea of your research topic and area.
This is an online workshop and is free to attend. It will run from 10.00 to 13.30 and will aim to cover:
- The importance of a well-defined research question
- Designing a study to answer the research question effectively
- The practicalities of running a research study
- What funders look for in a submission
- Building a team of collaborators
- What to consider when costing a study
- The application process
In order to get the most out of the workshop, we will be asking participants to carry out some preparatory work. We estimate that this should take about 2 hours of your time ahead of the workshop